Privacy & Cookies Policy
Effective date: 11 August 2016
This Privacy & Cookies Policy ("the Policy") describes the information practices associated with http://www.keolis.co.uk/ ("the Website") which is operated by Keolis (UK) Limited ("the Company", "us" or "we"). This Policy describes how we collect and use your personal information and the choices available to you in connection with our use of your personal information.
We collect contact information through our Website such as your name, username and email address when you fill out a form or enter information on our Website. The decision to provide this information is optional.
We also collect the following information through our Website:
- Device information (e.g. device brand and model, screen dimensions);
- Unique identification numbers (e.g. IP address and device ID); and
- Browser information (e.g. URL, browser type, pages visited).
The information we collect allows us to:
- Administer the Website, investigate any complaints and provide customer services;
- Further develop and improve our Website; and
- Request your feedback.
We use the following categories of cookies for our Website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Websites and use its features. The information collected by these cookies relate to the operation of our Website, for example website scripting language and security tokens to maintain secure areas of our Website.
These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our Website, for example which pages you visit most often, whether you receive any error messages, and how you arrived at our Website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our Website and never to identify you. These cookies are sometimes placed by third-party providers of web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics.
These cookies remember choices you make, for example the country you visit our website from, your language and any changes you have made to text size or other parts of web pages that you can customise, to improve your experience of our Website and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our websites, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies.
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org, or visit www.youronlinechoices.com or www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties only as described in this Policy:
- with our affiliates, which include entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with The Company;
- in the event that the Company is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, we may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with such transaction; and
- where we believe it is necessary to protect the Company or our users, to enforce our terms or the legal rights of the Company or others, or to comply with a request from governmental authorities, legal process, or other legal obligations.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through our Website or that we otherwise maintain.
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS
If you wish to access, review, correct, update, change or delete the personal information which we have collected about you, or limit how we use it, please contact us as described below (see "Contact Us").
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding this Policy and our information practices, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.