Pulse has been created to drive progress in daily mobility alongside key stakeholders, and to foster ideas by providing a fresh perspective on trends and issues in the mobility sector. Pulse is a 48-page magazine, published twice a year. It seeks out the views of mobility experts while also providing a voice to influencers from a range of other backgrounds (economists, philosophers, artists, etc.). Pulse exists in both French and English, in paper and digital format (www.pulse-mag.com).
The first edition of Pulse includes the following topics:
- Two experts discuss the role of citizens in the mobility of tomorrow
- The advantages and restrictions of urban cable cards
- A straight-talking interview with the head of filming in the London underground
- Deciphering the ins and outs of senior mobility
- Three illustrators draw their vision of future mobility
- Autonomous vehicles, a former myth turned reality