We are pleased to share with you the latest issue of the Keolis magazine, "Pulse – New ideas to challenge daily mobility".
"Pulse" is a 48-page bi-annual magazine available in French and English, in paper and digital versions.
Among the themes covered in this edition: cycling, inclusive mobility, free transport or alternative energy buses.
A summary of the second edition of Pulse
- Interview with Emmanuel Couet, President of the Rennes Metropole and the mastermind of a very ambitious transport policy
- Focus on the work of three photographers inspired by public transport
- Transport economist Yves Crozet gives his point of view on free public transport
- The power of electromobility, or how buses are at the centre of the urban energy transition
- Cycling: the bicycle defies the all-powerful automobile!
- A trip to the Melbourne Art Trams festival where trams are decked out in lights, allowing citizens to discover the work of local artists
- A sociological look at the mobility of the Millennials in the US